Community Liaison Officer
Full time position
Yirara College is a vibrant and busy Christian educational community, providing a wide range of teaching and recreational programs for its students. Located in Central Australia, Alice Springs the school has a unique challenge awaiting people who are looking for a rewarding space to develop.
Yirara College is looking for someone to join a small team of Liaison officers and Administrative support officers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work effectively in a team of up to 10 people with varying job titles
- Ability to prepare independent traveling schedules for bush travel in conjunction with College needs.
- Liaise with remote Indigenous communities and families
- Commitment to advance the interests and prospects of Indigenous youth
- Demonstrated competent level of computer literacy, including MS Office products, and be trained in College data management system – Synergetic.
- An empathy for and previous experience working in an organisation which support the development of Indigenous students would be an advantage.